BrandiMae: PRODUCTION DEAL GOOD TO GO

Monday, March 21, 2011

PRODUCTION DEAL GOOD TO GO


So the CEO of a MOVIE PRODUCTION STUDIO in CA, is set and ready to begin the launch of the EROTIC MUSCLE FANTASY BRAND. I have to toot my own horn here because I managed to pull this deal of myself, no husband, boyfriend, agent, or manager got this deal for me BUT YET I DID THIS ALL SOLITO.


ALL NEGOTIATIONS are OVER AND ALL I AM WAITING ON NOW IS FOR MY OWN ATTORNEY TO COME FORTH WITH THE PROPER 6 PAGE CONTRACT AND THEN FILMING WILL BEING ASAP. I really don't have a lot of details right now other than we will be using RED LIGHT DIGITAL CINEMA which has yet to be used in the adult industry or in the muscle niche arena.....THIS IS REALLY EXCITING NEWS FOR NOT ONLY MYSELF but MY TEAM AND CERTAINLY MY FANS.


THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL...WATCH AND LEARN..


No comments:

Post a Comment