BrandiMae

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Greatwww.brandimae.com Great news, all of my content will now be uploaded onto www.brandimae.com (FINALLY). So for everyone who has stayed up to date with my clips4sale studio, now you will be able to access all the same great content for a much better rate.

Also, I found a great video person(s) in Las Vegas who is going to start filming for me here in Vegas so no more poor quality content; again my apologies...no one said being an entrepreneur was easy or quick process.

Also the King QT & BrandiMae webcam show is still on for tomorrow night at 9pm PST, however, the platform is not in place yet thus we will be using various other known webcam platforms instead...certainly email me for details brandi@brandimae.com


I love and appreciate you all.

xoxoxo
BrandiMae
http://www.brandimae.com/
www.clips4sale.com/studio/43156

No comments:

Post a Comment