BrandiMae: 2 days left

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

2 days left

I only have 2 days left of training and cardio and I couldn't be any more ecstatic!

I have been so horny lately and sadly I broke my great rabbit causing me to have to use some old massager that just isn't quite getting the job done!
I know many think I am a pervert but contrary; I am just a highly sexually charged person who loves orgasims! I think more women out there need to be a bit more in touch with their sexuality versus being so inhibited! The irony about this concept is many women sit around alone wondering why their man cheated or why they are single; all to often women don't want to understand how men actually think and operate, hence their problem. The mistake many women make is that they don't want to acknowledge what really stimulates and motivates men because that isn't what stimulates or motivates them as women....and what is it SEX! WHAT A NOTION, right?

FOR WOMEN OUT THERE SOME ADVICE:
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SINGLE FOREVER TRYING UNDERSTANDING MEN A BIT MORE VERSUS WANTING TO DISREGARD IT COMPLETELY. TRY PICKING UP A BOOK SOMETIME ABOUT THE SUBJECT, YOU MIGHT JUST BE SURPRISED!

XOXOX
BrandiMae

No comments:

Post a Comment