BrandiMae: NEW SITE

Thursday, July 22, 2010

NEW SITE

So I am pretty ecstatic because my site should be full functional and lauching within the next couple of days. I think the site came out great (very fantasy like) and I am sure as time and my brand progresses I will add and change accordingly.

I will be able to run a live stream webcam show directly from my site, which is soon to up as well!
I will also continue to do weekly vlogs for devotees as well!

I ordered some hot and sexy lingerie outfits for my upcoming shoots (mostly peek-a-boo) stuff; which will be nice and interesting to put on as my body has changed so drastically this show prep; I am also excited to see everyone's reaction because I am honestly thick and denise now and it is really cool to see!

Have a great deal world and see you soon.

xoxox
BrandiMae

No comments:

Post a Comment