BrandiMae: Saturday (2weeks out)

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday (2weeks out)

Mostly likely, despite of how I look at this upcoming USA, I will not place greatly because of my HBO interview due to being so open about anabolics and steroids but come on people give me a break!

MD shows pictures and photos of people taking shots all the time but oh geez BrandiMae shows a little this and that and the sky is going to fall on her head!
I have had text messages and phone calls about people showing up at my door to arrest me; give me a break people, lets not be so ignorant as to reality!

Anyhow, as far as my show prep, I think I am looking pretty good. I am working on getting the lower body as hard as possible, my upper body is pretty much done.

I am ready to get back on webcam and ready to shoot some nice errotic videos for everyone.

My site should be lauched in about a week; trying to monopolize off of my 5 minutes of HBO fame.

I love you all and have a blessed weekend; when you are relaxing I will be training, when you are taking a few back, I will be on the stairmaster, when you are toking it up, I will be lunging and biking...I do it all for you baby......to be your muscle fantasy!



xoxox
BrandiMae

No comments:

Post a Comment