BrandiMae: First day of new blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

First day of new blog

4 Weeks out!
This is the first day of my new blog; I had a blog in the past which I utilized a weekly video blog which I will continue to do once my personal website has launched (in about 1 week).


I appreciate everyone's patience and support with my website which has seemed to take forever to get done but perfection doesn't happen over night, lol!


I also want to touch topic on the HBO special as I know some people are freaking out about my portion pertaining to showing anabolics on TV. JUST FREAKING RELAX!


My site is up now taking subscribers until it launches and I promise that my site will be worth the wait!


The USA is in about 2 weeks so I am ordering my suit, getting a bit of botox in the forehead and getting lashes done (my favorite). I am also looking for a cool, hip UPDo hair style.


I want to wish Collette Nelson best of luck in her Connecticut show!


xoxo

BrandiMae


No comments:

Post a Comment