BrandiMae: STEROID Documentary

Sunday, July 18, 2010

STEROID Documentary

PLEASE WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER ON SHOWTIME REGARDING STEROIDS AND THE CORRECT INFORMATION WE SHOULD ALL KNOW!


Today is Sunday and I am super irritable and worn out; less than 2 weeks until my show and man I am ready for it to be here. I just ordered my suit which is great but I miss my webcam, my sexy shows, my great orgasims and everything else that I enjoy in my life (SUBWAY), lol.

Bare with my until my show is over!

xoxox
BrandiMae

1 comment:

  1. i have this documentary.... i watched with a bunch of guys that juice and they pretty much hated everyone that opposed gear.... specially the guy that said steroids killed his son.... (not to mention his depression, lack of friends, and awful at baseball)

    ReplyDelete