BrandiMae: Tuesday - setting up photowork

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday - setting up photowork

The morning always seems to get here to damn fast; it seems as soon as I close my eyes the sun is beaming in my windows, ugh.

I feel like a grumpy grump today as I am starving because I am carb depleting which is probably the hardest part of this whole process for me! It isn't the clean diet food that bothers me, it is the restricting of certain things like carbs, salts, diet sodas, etc that get my irritable train a crankin'.

Anyhow I am excited that my suit is ordered with my lovely inserts which will have my boobs appearing to be big (the way they should be). Speaking of boobs, I do plan on getting my boobs done again as soon as I can afford to do so. It has been about 10 years since I first had them done and it is time for the silicone (I have saline at the moment).

I am considering starting a BUY BRANDIMAE BOOBIES FUND = donations welcome
This campaign would be eventful for everyone as everyone would get to share in the pleasure after the fact!

I am going to ponder on this!


xoxox
BrandiMae

www.brandimae.com
Twitter: sexybrandimae.com
Yahoo Im: sexybrandimae

No comments:

Post a Comment